Jun. 2, 2023 at 8:40 a.m.
Joe
Zegras still ain't Betta than Seider.
RedWing9119 liked this.
Jun. 2, 2023 at 11:52 a.m.
Quoting: JoeROFLCOPTER
Zegras still ain't Betta than Seider.

Not better than cozens either
JoeROFLCOPTER and RedWing9119 liked this.
Jun. 6, 2023 at 10:10 a.m.
He is better than Cozens imo. Also even with Seider, just depends whether a team wants a defender or a forward
Jun. 6, 2023 at 12:43 p.m.
Bedard23
Quoting: Halbi
He is better than Cozens imo. Also even with Seider, just depends whether a team wants a defender or a forward

I’m taking a Norris caliber defensemen rather then a glorified social media highlight merchant
JoeROFLCOPTER liked this.
Jun. 6, 2023 at 12:50 p.m.
Joe
Quoting: IconicHawk
I’m taking a Norris caliber defensemen rather then a glorified social media highlight merchant

This man just has immense NA bias. His 2021 mock draft has Edvinsson dropping low. I think he's underrated by many since he's not a huge offense guy, but i expect him to drop since people who aren't paid to rank 'em/know Detroit prospects only look at point totals.

The biggest telling sign for Red Wing's fans (other than it's obvious( is he has him dropping below Carter Mazur, another Detroit prospect. Everyone can tell you that, although Mazur is a good prospect, isn't even on the same level as Edvinsson.
Jun. 6, 2023 at 12:51 p.m.
Joe
This man just has immense NA bias. His 2021 mock draft has Edvinsson dropping low. I think he's underrated by many since he's not a huge offense guy, but i expect him to drop since people who aren't paid to rank 'em/know Detroit prospects only look at point totals.

The issue is he has him dropping below Carter Mazur, another Detroit prospect. Everyone can tell you that, although Mazur is a good prospect, isn't even on the same level as Edvinsson.

Like Edvinsson is regarded by many (myself included) as a top 5 drafted prospect -- top 10 at the lowest.
Jun. 6, 2023 at 3:15 p.m.

The biggest telling sign for Red Wing's fans (other than it's obvious( is he has him dropping below Carter Mazur, another Detroit prospect. Everyone can tell you that, although Mazur is a good prospect, isn't even on the same level as Edvinsson.

Well I made a mistake. I was changing it and just clicked Edvinsson by accident. Wanted to switch him with Cole Sillinger, so in fact take him as #14 in my eyes. However, the point is that I BELIEVE in his potential and I understand the thing that he can be like top 5 guy in this class... But he is just not that high yet imo. Like I said, Edvinsson has high potential ceiling but haven't reached it yet. That's all.
Jun. 6, 2023 at 3:16 p.m.
Joe
Quoting: Halbi
Well I made a mistake. I was changing it and just clicked Edvinsson by accident. Wanted to switch him with Cole Sillinger, so in fact take him as #14 in my eyes. However, the point is that I BELIEVE in his potential and I understand the thing that he can be like top 5 guy in this class... But he is just not that high yet imo. Like I said, Edvinsson has high potential ceiling but haven't reached it yet. That's all.

Brutal take but okay.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll