SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/General Fantasy Talk

AGMing the value crisis

Dec. 4, 2023 at 10:35 p.m.
Le patriote
I'm kinda done with this site because too many people attach emotions to value or players without being able to do proper counter-proposal to build deals ... we are supposed to be CAPFRIENDLY not another dimwit forum for kids.

Are there any solutions to help people understand how we can properly build an AGM I'm fed up with all this noise. A value chart is now ongoing and too few people seem to understand it, can we have someone explain in due time how this whole thing works and help us to build a better understanding of the trade engine in AGM ??

For many years it's been always the same answers or so :

That players is bad
This is not how things work
My team decline
My team GM hung up
My team GM laughed at that

Can we change how we come by AGM to sort out men from kids?!
CameronSquires liked this.
Dec. 7, 2023 at 4:33 p.m.
Cowan Season
Quoting: habitantlecolon
I'm kinda done with this site because too many people attach emotions to value or players without being able to do proper counter-proposal to build deals ... we are supposed to be CAPFRIENDLY not another dimwit forum for kids.

Are there any solutions to help people understand how we can properly build an AGM I'm fed up with all this noise. A value chart is now ongoing and too few people seem to understand it, can we have someone explain in due time how this whole thing works and help us to build a better understanding of the trade engine in AGM ??

For many years it's been always the same answers or so :

That players is bad
This is not how things work
My team decline
My team GM hung up
My team GM laughed at that

Can we change how we come by AGM to sort out men from kids?!

I agree with you here 110%, but also I do think there’s a difference of joking about ‘oh my team hung up’ vs degrading ppl
habitantlecolon liked this.
Dec. 7, 2023 at 11:24 p.m.
Le patriote
Quoting: CameronSquires
I agree with you here 110%, but also I do think there’s a difference of joking about ‘oh my team hung up’ vs degrading ppl

there would be a difference if it was once in a while not every 3-4 AGM ... this is driving us insane to have such answer day-in day-out no?
CameronSquires liked this.
Dec. 8, 2023 at 4:15 p.m.
Cowan Season
Quoting: habitantlecolon
there would be a difference if it was once in a while not every 3-4 AGM ... this is driving us insane to have such answer day-in day-out no?

It is frustrating when you keep being told your opinion is wrong every time someone posts something I agree
habitantlecolon liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll